Yellow Trunk Designs on Etsy.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

Printables


I admit that I haven't done much sewing these past few weeks... I think I am a little burnt out from Christmas! However, I have kept busy with all sorts of various projects, of which I will post at a later date. One of my winter projects has been to finish furnishing our half bath. My theme colors are yellow and gray and I have a few bird items thrown in. Today's project was to create some wall art (and if you like them, feel free to download the images for your own use!). I can't decide which one I like best though..... decisions, decisions! Subway art is EVERYWHERE on Pinterest these days, and thanks to picnik.com I'm having fun (until the site shuts down in a few weeks... boo). 





I have also been working on some fun printables for Valentine's day to decorate the house! Stay tuned, for more to come. 


1 comment:

  1. Ooo love the graphics and colors! What about middle one but with the birds on twig picture?

    ReplyDelete